Pendinginan Megajana Sdn Bhd (MEGAJANA) is a joint venture between Cyberview Sdn Bhd (CYBERVIEW) and ENGIE Services Malaysia Sdn Bhd (ENGIE). We are the sole provider of District Cooling System services in Cyberjaya, through Chilled Water underground supply for the centralized air-conditioning system in buildings.

MEGAJANA was incorporated on 1st September 1998 and started operation on November 1999, with our original shareholders namely Seseni Sdn Bhd (subsidiary of a public listed Co – MTD Capital) holding 51%, and TNBES (subsidiary of TNB) holding 49%. CYBERVIEW (subsidiary of MOF) subsequently acquired the whole 100% shares from both original shareholders in March 2007. The joint venture with ENGIE comes into the picture in 2013. As of today, CYBERVIEW holds 51% of the shares while ENGIE holds the remaining 49%.

+ Link to Cyberview Sdn Bhd website

+ Link to Engie Service Malaysia Sdn Bhd website